Physical, sensory and medical disabilities include but are not limited to:
- Physical disabilities include mobility disabilities, medical/health related disabilities, and acquired brain injury.
- Mobility (e.g. quadriplegia, paraplegia, muscular dystrophy etc.)
- Medical (e.g. epilepsy, heart conditions, cancer, HIV/AIDS, chronic pain, etc.)
- Brain Injury
- Deaf, deafened or hard of hearing
- Blind or low vision
Steps to register with accessibility services:
- Download the physical, sensory and medical disability registration package
- Your family physician or specialist must fill out the physical, sensory and medical disability registration package
- Make sure that you have read the registration package and that it has been filled out properly
- Complete the Glendon Accessibility Services Registration Form and upload your registration package directly in the registration form.