Call 416-487-6709 or go to Glendon Hall, Room 111A.
Anyone who feels the need to talk to an objective professional about a personal situation.
In general, students who come for personal counselling want to learn how to better adapt to university life, need support, or are looking for a confidential environment where they can freely discuss an issue or a problem.
When you make an appointment in person or over the phone, the receptionist will ask for your name and your telephone number.  At your first visit you will be asked to fill out a registration form. This information is confidential and is used for statistics gathering only.
All sessions at Accessibility, Well-Being and Counselling centre are confidential except in emergency situations where harm may come to you or others. What you decide to share with a counsellor remains confidential – unless you give permission to your counsellor to discuss your situation with someone else on your behalf.  The identity of anyone who uses the AWC Centre is also considered confidential information. See our Privacy Policy.
Yes. Whether your problem is personal, social, academic, or disability, you will find counsellors with the qualifications and experience appropriate to a university setting.