If you are not registered with accessibility services, please see Registering with Accessibility Services for more information. Only students who are already registered with accessibility services may request accommodation letters.

If you are a returning Glendon student with a permanent disability and wish to renew your accommodations you must re-register with the Accessibility Services Office. Your registration and accommodations expire every year. It is the students’ responsibility to make sure to renew their registration with Accessibility Services.

In order to renew your accommodations, simply request a new accommodation letter.

Requesting your accommodation letters:


  • Complete the Re-registration form. The Re-registration form will automatically be submitted to the AWC centre.


  • Within 5 business days, your letter of accommodation will be sent to you via email. Please make sure to check your email regularly.