DescriptionGlendon provides a secure email and calendaring system which can be accessed online at https://mail.glendon.yorku.ca.
EligibilityUpon employment at Glendon, the following staff are entitled to a Glendon email account:
- Academic staff
- Administrative staff
- Casual staff
- All Glendon email addresses are constructed using the person’s Passport York username followed by @glendon.yorku.ca
- Additional Glendon email accounts for departments, programs, student clubs, events or projects can also be requested
- All Glendon email accounts can be accessed online at https://mail.glendon.yorku.ca
- The Lotus Notes client will be installed on all University-owned staff and faculty computers
- Glendon email accounts are disabled when a person is no longer employed at York
How to request the serviceGlendon email accounts are not automatically created and must be requested. Upon employment at Glendon and once your Passport York account has been created, you are required to send your request for an email account to email@example.com.
OtherAll faculty and staff members automatically get an @yorku.ca email address. For more information, please visit the Computing for Faculty and Staff page on the York website. Please see the Lotus Notes User Guide for additional user information about Glendon email accounts.
SupportGlendon ITS Helpdesk:
last updated: 2015-05-06 17:06:18