DescriptionAll labs and classrooms have computers preloaded with software. Faculty members who need specific software for teaching purposes can make a request to have the software installed in the labs and classrooms.
How to request the serviceAll requests should be sent to helpdesk – email@example.com, with a copy sent to your departmental director. The following information has to be included in your request:
- The name of the software
- The name of your course
- The name of your department
- The maximum enrollment for the course and
- If you would like your request to be considered for ITS funding please provide a rational for the request.
- Requests must be received by July 15th for the Fall term consideration
- Requests must be received by November 15th for the Winter term consideration
- Requests must be received by March 15th for the Summer terms consideration
CostWhen and where applicable, payments can only made using a York University budget number.
OtherITS centrally collects and installs software used in teaching and obtain the academic discount from software vendors for use in labs and classrooms.
SupportPlease contact the helpdesk – ext. 66700 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
last updated: 2015-05-12 12:32:52