Recognize outstanding Glendonites!
Do you know of a student who you’d like to recognize for their contribution to the Glendon community? A student who has demonstrated perseverance, resilience, and/or outstanding leadership skills? A student who is involved in student life or university affairs? Or does your own Glendon spirit shine in everything you do?
We’d like to celebrate student achievement in our Annual Student Engagement Ceremony, and for that we need your help.
We encourage you to nominate yourself or those around you for this celebration.
You can make your nominations from now until March 20, 2017.
Nominate a Glendonite here…
Are you or do you know a student who…
- is an effective leader?
- has demonstrated perseverance and resilience over the past academic year?
- plays an important role in student clubs and organizations?
- is actively involved in Faculty or University committees?
- promotes school spirit?
- is making a significant contribution to campus or residence life?
If so, please nominate yourself or a fellow student for any of the awards below. Help us recognize students who have made an impact on the Glendon community!
- Friends of Glendon Student Service Award: The Friends of Glendon is an organization that has been supporting Glendon students in financial need for over 40 years! They offer two top awards to celebrate exceptional Glendon students who have demonstrated excellent leadership skills, have made an outstanding contribution to campus life and to the Glendon community, and have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 6.00 (B).
- Margaret Wallace Award: This award will be given to a student who has demonstrated participation and leadership in campus life, with priority given to those involved in sport. It has been created in memory of Margaret Wallace, director of the Glendon Athletic Club (GAC) from 1987 to 2012.