HOW TO APPLY- Outgoing Students
Eligible students must be enrolled as full-time students at York University, Glendon Campus and who meet the following conditions:
- Be enrolled in an Honours BA, an iBA., iBSc, or in a B.Education program
- Have completed two years of university studies.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.0 (B) at the end of the academic year prior to the exchange program.
- Be proficient in the language of the host country (French in France, Belgium and Switzerland, Spanish in Spain and Mexico, and English in the Netherlands).
- French language: for all online application for French-speaking universities (Belgium, France and Switzerland), all forms must be written in French.
- English language: for all online application for Spanish-speaking universities and the Netherlands all forms must be written in English. Check the French version of the website for the French forms.
- Forms: All forms have a number and you should only use the forms provided. Please indicate your name and student id number on the header of each form. Accepted formats are PDF and Word.
APPLICATION IN FOUR STEPS
- Step 1: find information on the sites of our partner universities.
- Step 2: prepare all your documents
- Step 3: pay online your administration fees
- Step 4: Apply online by Wednesday, January 9, 2019
Step 1: Search for information on our partner universities’ websites. Where do you wish to study according to your project (countries, universities and programs)?
Step 2: Prepare all your documents before applying online and start now. Please download the forms by clicking on the links below – these English forms are only for the Spanish-speaking countries (Spain and Mexico) and for the Netherlands.
a) Forms to be completed by you
b) Forms to fill out by you and then to send to your professor
For confidentiality reasons, it must be returned to us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will upload these forms to your application directly
- A letter of reference from one of your professors- Form LR2 ENGL
- A certificate of language level – Form EV2 ENGL
c) Documents to provide us
- A resume (2 pages maximum)
- An unofficial transcript * (the official version will be requested if you are nominated)
- A photocopy of the first page of your passport (the one with your name and photo) – please make sure you passport will be valid for the entire length of your stay.
* How to obtain an unofficial transcript?
- a) Go to https://myonlineservices.students.yorku.ca/
- b) Click on ‘Fall / Winter grade report’
- c) Connect with his ‘York Passport’ account
- d) Make a copy of the unofficial transcript
Step 3: Pay your non-refundable administrative fees of $ 100.00 CAD
- Link to pay administrative fees
- Important: please take a picture or scan your receipt. You will need to upload it when you apply online
Step 4: Apply online by Wednesday, January 9, 2019
- Link to apply online
- Important: to be able to submit your file, you will need to upload all the following documents. If one single document is missing, you will not be able to submit your application.
- Statement of interest
- Study Plan
- Proof of payment
If needed, contact us at email@example.com