Honours BA and iBA Programs
The School of Translation can accept a total of 75 students per year. The application process varies for different categories of applicants. Please review the section that pertains to you.
If you are a high school student and want to apply to a BA or iBA program in Translation, you must:
- have completed the following high school credit courses: 4U French (FRA4U), FIF4U, or FEF4U) and 4U English (ENG4U or EAE4U) or the equivalent.
If you have completed some college or university studies, you must also:
- Apply for admission to Glendon as a college/university transfer student and successfully complete our online Qualifying examination.
To apply to our Accelerated BA program, you must:
- already hold an undergraduate degree.
- successfully complete our online Qualifying examination.
How to apply
- Apply for admission to Glendon through the Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC) OR Apply to Glendon directly.
- Contact The School of Translation at 416-487-6742 or email@example.com to arrange your online entrance examination.