Mandatory courses in translation focus on:
- perfecting your writing skills in your dominant language
- improving your competence and performance in your second language
- learning to access documentary resources and evaluate their relevance and quality
- perfecting research techniques
- practising translation of general and specialized texts
- translation theory
Optional courses include:
- Audiovisual Translation
- History, Society and Translation
- and several more
Our programs are built upon a core curriculum of courses, with options for minors, certificates, and other elective courses that build your knowledge in additional fields.
We can help you choose the program that’s best suited to your interests. Contact Véronique Lim (email@example.com) to make an appointment with a faculty member.