In addition to the required courses and grades, this program requires a supplementary application to assess your suitability for the program, as well as your level of French and English.
- to meet Glendon’s minimum admission requirements
- strong written and oral language abilities in French and English; and
- a strong supplementary application that includes:
- two videos in French; and
- two 250-word written short answers, one in French, the other in English
Once you have applied to the program, you will receive an email from us with more about your next steps in the process (including the questions that are to be answered in the supplementary application), as well as a reminder of the deadlines.
|Applicant Type||Application Deadline||Supplementary Application Deadline|
|Ontario high school applicants||January 17, 2018||March 7, 2018|
|Mature applicants||March 1, 2018||April 11, 2018|
|Canadian high school applicants outside of the province||March 1, 2018||April 11, 2018|
|International high school applicants||March 1, 2018||April 11, 2018|
Ready to Apply?
Apply to the program through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre
- If you’re a current high school student studying in Ontario, please apply through the OUAC using the 101 application.
- If you’re a current high school student who is studying outside of Ontario, or have completed your high school diploma but haven’t attended a post-secondary institution, please apply through the OUAC using the 105 application.
- iBA/BBA: YYU
Supplementary application toolkit
Would you like to prepare your supplementary application advance? Here are a few prompts to consider while gathering your thoughts:
- Why is this program an ideal fit for you? What makes you a great candidate?
- Have you been involved in any leadership activities, achieved a big goal, or overcame some big obstacles to get to where you are today? Consider how you would like to frame that in your application.
- What do you aspire to do after university?
- What area of business would you like to go into, and what are you planning on doing over the next few years to prepare yourself?
- What do you know about the challenges and opportunities faced by Canadian businesses today?
Remember—we’re not assessing your video’s production quality, so a simple video shot on a webcam or cell phone is acceptable as long as we can clearly hear what you’re saying. To be sure that we can hear you, we’d recommend filming in a quiet space.