Join us at the Virtual Bilingual Job Fair on Wednesday, February 24, 2021!
- Meet employers who are hiring
- Improve your résumé and LinkedIn profile
- Network with dynamic Glendon alumni
- Clarify your career goals and future action
- Connect with like-minded students and build connections
Many organizations will be at the event via Zoom to speak with students about job opportunities, career pathways and bilingual employment.
To register for the job fair:
- Go to experience.yorku.ca
- Login by clicking “Students” heading and using your Experience York account
- Click on this link: https://experience.yorku.ca/events.htm?evtId=1100
- Register following the prompts on the screen
A Glendon Alumni keynote speaker will present an opening speech at the beginning of the job fair!
Irene Brown is an HR Strategy Specialist at the leading consulting firm Deloitte. She is a Glendon alumni who received her BA, Psychology with the class of 2017. Shortly after graduating, she completed a Human Resources Management certificate, joined the HR Professional Association and began building a career in Toronto. Thus far, she has held positions in Administration, Recruitment and Employee Relations. She is pleased to be joining us for the Job Fair to share her experiences.
Le Petit Ecolier
Sign-up for Career Fair Preparation Workshops by clicking on the above “Career Fair Preparation and Tips” button, logging into your Experience York account under “Students” and registering for the following workshops:
- Resume Writing Workshop – February 3, 2021 @ 3-4pm
- How to make a great first impression Workshop – February 5, 2021 @ 3-4pm
- Cover Letter Writing Workshop – February 11, 2021 @ 3-4pm
- Job Fair Run-Through Workshop (Mandatory Option 1) – February 12, 2021 @ 2-3pm
- Resume Writing Workshop – February 15, 2021 @ 3-4pm
- Getting a job in the government Workshop – February 16, 2021 @ 2-3pm
- LinkedIn Bootcamp Workshop – February 19, 2021 @ 3-4pm
- Job Fair Run-Through Workshop (Mandatory Option 2) – February 22, 2021 @ 3-4pm
- Cover Letter Writing Workshop – February 23, 2021 @ 3-4pm
All Glendon Job Fair attendees must either attend the Job Fair Run-Through (Mandatory) or watch the recorded version (below) after February 22nd, 2021!