Feel free to stop by YH A118 from Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. Walk-in’s are acceptable, however we strongly recommend booking an appointment with one of our Bilingual Career and Skills Guides via Moodle. a
- Please bring in a print copy of your assignment, the assignment instructions, and (optional) the course outline.
- Due to a high traffic of students, each appointment is 30mins long. If your assignment still requires editing after 30mins, your guide may request that you come back at a later time.
- In either English or French, our guides will edit your assignment based on specific criteria such as:
It is recommended that you schedule multiple appointments wherein your guide can focus on editing these elements individually, and be sure to make all the recommended edits that you see fit between appointments. Please note: our guides will not write/brainstorm for your assignments for you!
- Please, do not bring in your assignment for editing moments before it is due
- Know that it is not up to our guides to interpret what your professor wants, you must ask your professor all your questions concerning the assignment itself
- Remember our guides are not responsible for the grade you receive on your assignment
- Please bring in a print copy of your resumé and/or CV
- Our trained Bilingual Career and Skills Guides offer services such as:
- Resumé editing
- Cover Letter editing
- LinkedIn Profile optimization
- Job interview prep
- Due to a high traffic of students, each appointment is 30mins long. If your resumé/CV still requires editing after 30mins, your guide may request that you come back at a later time.
- Please note: Glendon’s Career and Skills Development Centre does not simply hand out jobs for students, rather we teach students how to find jobs on their own!