To book an appointment through Experience York:
- Click on any of the Book an Appointment buttons found throughout the Career and Skills Development Centre website.
2. Login to Experience York: click on Students then Login.
3. Enter your Passport York student login
4. To access the booking module, select Glendon College from your Dashboard.
5. Choose to book an appointment either by Type (reason for booking appointment) or by Provider (schedule specifically with one of our great ambassadors or team members!
- Please bring in a copy of your personal statement, academic CV or any other pertinent information for your application
- In either English or French, our guides will provide resources and suggestions to improve your application
- Our guides will NOT write or re-write your personal statement or academic CV for you
- Start scheduling appointments at least 1 month in advance of your application deadline
- Ask your graduate program any questions regarding your application (our guides cannot interpret what your program wants)
- Remember our guides are not responsible for your admission to graduate studies
- Do NOT bring in your application moments before it is supposed to be submitted