- It’s easy to use
- You can post and manage jobs at any time, without delay
- You can post all types of opportunities
- You can reach 27,000 York students and new grads, 2700 of which are Glendon job seekers
About Experience York
York University champions new ways of thinking that drive teaching and research excellence. Through cross-disciplinary programming, innovative course design, diverse experiential learning and a supportive community environment, our students receive the education they need to create big ideas that make an impact on the world. Experience York is our one-stop-shop for students to apply to a full range of jobs and experiential learning opportunities, register for programs and activities that support their personal, academic and professional development and reflect upon and track their skills development. Experience York will provide employers and community partners with an intuitive user experience for recruiting York students for a full range of career and experiential learning opportunities. The new system will also allow York’s faculty and staff partners to manage, track and report on their students’ experiential learning activities.
Employers looking to hire York students can:
- Post jobs for York students.
- collect application documents and batch resumés for review.
- Request Recruitment Sessions.
- Post a profile of your organization that students can view when researching employers.