Do you want to improve or practice your English but are too busy to take the time out of your schedule to attend classes?
Do you have a specific goal you’re working towards, like a professional exam or certification, and want specialized instructors who can help you get there?
Try an English private lesson with one of our qualified and experienced instructors!
- determine your needs
- adapt lessons to meet your needs
- arrange times that fit your schedule
- On Campus / Off Campus within 25 km of Glendon / Group / via Skype:
- $575 for 9 hours (1 hr /week over 9 weeks or 1.5 hrs /week over 6 weeks)
- Includes online placement test and advancement test
Our courses integrate standards from the CEFR model and emphasize a student-centred (customized) approach to teaching and learning. The result of over twenty years of research, the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, teaching, assessment (CEFR) is exactly what its title says it is: a framework of reference. It was designed to provide a transparent, coherent and comprehensive basis for the elaboration of language syllabuses and curriculum guidelines, the design of teaching and learning materials, and the assessment of foreign language proficiency. It is used in Europe but also in other continents.
Some elements of the course may be modified.