Cette page est en construction
Le département de Formation continue au campus de Glendon de l’Université York est engagé à donner des opportunités aux étudiants d’approfondir leur apprentissage au-delà de la salle de classe grâce aux opportunités d’éducation expérientielle. Nos employés ont la possibilité de tirer profit de ceux qu’ils ont appris dans la salle de classe en l’utilisant pour des applications réelles qu’ils leur donnent de l’expérience de travail et l’aident à tirer avantage des opportunités quand ils obtiennent leur diplôme.
Nous embauchons pour les postes suivants:
Glendon Campus of York University is now hiring Fall Instructors for the following:
ESL and FSL Instruction
Advanced English in the Workplace
The Strategic Employee
Project Management Fundamentals
Workplace Culture & Success
Program Duration: September 9 – onward
Course Format: Monday to Thursday evenings, Saturday daytime: 3 hours per week, 4 or 8 weeks
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Posting Date: May 1, 2019
Closing Date: Ongoing recruitment
As part of the Glendon Continuing Education teaching team, you will help learners improve their English language skills and/or help learners professionally develop through courses.
- Meet and collaborate with the Continuing Education Director and Coordinator on an ongoing basis
- Adapt course outlines based on curriculum levels and learners’ needs
- Record daily lesson plans in course log books
- Keep records of learner attendance and grades
- Submit other administrative forms as required
- Attend all scheduled staff meetings
- Mentor and help learners succeed
The successful applicants will:
- Have Masters-level; doctoral-level education or subject-specific certification or professional designation
- Be fluent in English or French with sound knowledge of the other language
- Hold current teaching qualifications or credentials, such as B.Ed., TESL, TESOL, CEFLE etc.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of recent and relevant work and/or teaching experience
- Be dedicated, organized, dynamic professionals open to a team-teaching environment
- Have knowledge of current methods and approaches in teaching and learning
- Have knowledge of relevant and emerging topics in subject matter expertise
- Demonstrate commitment and understanding of human rights, equity, diversity and inclusion with the ability to communicate and work effectively inter-culturally with diverse groups of learners, employees and the community.
How to Apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
York University welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including individuals within the University’s employment equity categories of women, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and aboriginal persons, individuals of diverse gender and sexual orientation and all groups protected by the Human Rights Code. York University is committed to employment equity and diversity and a positive and supportive environment.
York University offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by York University regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation.