Winter Session 2020 1
Thursdays, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- February 6 – February 27
Winter Session 2020 2
Wednesdays, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- April 1 – April 22
Most companies provide training programs that are designed to teach employees how to do their job. Today, learning a job isn’t enough; many employees are looking for more. They want to add value, broaden their roles and the opportunity to contribute strategically. This course provides the skills employees need to go beyond the daily tasks of their jobs. They will learn how to think strategically, look for ways to innovate and add value, and work to sustain their business and their own success. When they are successful, not only does the business grow, but they grow as individuals and feel more fulfilled in their work and in their life.
$360 per session. Tuition does not include the cost of instructional materials.
Current students, faculty, and staff, as well as alumni, may be eligible for a discount. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Week 1: A Strategic Vision
- Use Compound Views to see your role in the big picture
- Week 2: The Business Link to Value
- Embrace the Commodity to Value Mindshift to enhance business…and personal… success
- Week 3: The Steps to Success
- Create a Personal Tactical Plan to provide value beyond your role
- Week 4: Show Us What You Mean
- Present your Personal Tactical Plan to a corporate leadership team for feedback and refinement
Total Course Hours: 16.5
- In Class: 12 hours
- Peer-Peer Learning: 4.5 hours
- 20% Tests (2 @ 10% each))
- 30% Assignments (3 @ 10% each; include in-class)
- 35% Tactical Plan and Presentation
- 15% Class Attendance
*Registration for each course closes a week before the start date. We reserve the right to change or cancel our program and course offerings in the case of mitigating circumstances. In the event we are no longer able to offer the program or course or you are no longer able to participate as a result of changes in the offerings, a full refund will be issued.