To make an appointment email at, or call us at 416-487-6709.

***Important Message to Students Registered With the Glendon Accessibility Services***

  • For online exams/tests, your professors/course instructors will continue to grant your test/exam accommodations (e.g., extra time). Make sure that your professors/course instructors have a copy of your LOA and that they are aware of your text/exam accommodations. 
  • If you require accommodations for in-person exams/tests (e.g., extra time), you will need to register/schedule your exams/tests with the Alternate Exams/Tests Centre and complete your exams at the Centre. Find more information here. Please be sure to still share a copy of your LOA with your in-person professors/course instructors as well; your LOA lists not only your test/exam accommodations, but also your classroom accommodations as well as other accommodations. 

If you have any questions or preoccupations, please contact :

***Letter of Accommodation (LOA) Requests***

If you are a returning student registered with the Glendon Accessibility Services as having a disability and wish to renew your accommodations, you must request a new Letter of Accommodation (LOA). LOA’s need to be requested every academic year. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that they request a new LOA every year and share it with their professors/course instructors every semester (through the portal).

For students registered with the Glendon Accessibility Services, request your letter of accommodations  (LOA) using the portal and send it to all your professors.   Portal :


How to Access Services

Should you be interested in speaking with a personal counsellor for support, please email: . Our hours of operation can be found in the Contact Us section at the bottom of the page.

Additional counselling/crisis/support lines you can reach out to include:

Additional Updates on COVID-19:

From York University:

AWC appreciates your patience and flexibility as we move to respond to this evolving situation. Thank you for your cooperation.

Study at Glendon's unique bilingual Business Administration & International Studies dual degree program.


The Accessibility, Well-Being and Counselling (AWC) Centre offers a variety of services for Glendon students. These services include personal counselling and accessibility services for students with learning disability, mental health disability or physical, sensory and medical disability.

Personal Counselling

If you are experiencing personal difficulties and would like to speak with an experienced personal counsellor, please contact us to set up an appointment. All information that is shared with any of our counsellors are confidential. No information will be disclosed to the third parties without your written consent. Please see Privacy Policies for more information.

To book an appointment, email: or call 416-487-6709 or drop by in person.  We offer both in-person and virtual appointment.

Glendon Accessibility Services

Glendon Accessibility Services provides academic accommodation and support to students with disabilities in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Commission’s Policy on accessible education for students with disabilities and York University Senate Policy on Academic Accommodation for Students with Disabilities.

Students will be contacted about scheduling an appointment with the accessibility counsellor once their information ( disability-related documentation and registration form) have been received.

To register with Glendon Accessibility Services: Students must provide BOTH the disability-related documentation AND complete our online registration form. For more information about documentation requirements please visit the Disability Related Documentation page. For more information about the registration process and to complete the student registration form please visit the Registering with Accessibility Services page. To request an appointment, please email: