- Students conduct supervised assessments of clients in both official languages.
- Students participate in rehabilitation studies of individuals with cognitive impairments.
- Students learn about clinical database input and analysis.
- Students participate in weekly student seminar series and clinical rounds.
- Summer jobs become available to some students following their practicum experience.
- Participation in ongoing clinical research projects may lead to 4th year undergraduate honours theses.
Through a longstanding relationship between the Psychology Department and Baycrest, a number of Glendon Psychology majors have assumed internships there, as well as at Sunnybrook. Beyond Baycrest, internships are currently being established at such Francophone institutions as “Les Centres d’Accueil Héritage” and “Le Centre francophone de Toronto”. Psychology is among the largest programs at Glendon, and a popular choice across the system.
Thesis poster of Anastasia Shyla student promotion 2013/2014 on cognitive impairment in the homeless: The Role of Cognitive Impairment in Causing and Perpetuating Homelessness – a Neuropsychology service evaluation