Call for Participation: Glendon Digital 2021
The submission window for the Second Edition is now closed
Have you completed a digital assignment for a course: documentary film, podcast, graphic design, animation, photography, computer coding, 3D printing? Don’t miss the chance to showcase your talent! Join the second edition of Glendon Digital: Showcasing Student Projects to be held online during the Glendon Research Festival, from April 5th to 9th, 2021.
Why submit your project?
- The second edition will have prizes!
- Be featured in the official program!
- No submission fee!
- Give your research more visibility!
- Add the experience to your resume!
- The form takes 5 minutes to fill!
- makes use of digital media;
- has been or will be evaluated in a credited course offered at Glendon Campus between March 2020 and April 2021;
- is compliant with York University Office of Research Ethics;
- is compliant with York University guidelines regarding copyright laws.
Applying is simple! Fill the form below, all 10 required fields (scroll down on the form to fill all fields and access the “submit” button). Your project should be shared as a digital file or a link (Dropbox, Google Drive, WeTransfer) to email@example.com before the end of the day, on March 5th, 2021.