In light of the ongoing pandemic, the MCI has made the following decisions about our Year Two courses in the coming school year.
- Year Two Fall Term classes (from early September to early December) will be offered online
- All applicants will be required to view the video “Studying Online: Program Expectations“
- The provisional schedule of Year Two classes will be made available to applicants by March 16, 2021
- Additional workshops may be offered on campus for those students who can be in Toronto (subject to directives issued by the Province of Ontario, Toronto Public Health, and York University)
- Year Two Winter Term classes (from early January to early April) will be held on site in Toronto. For more information please watch the video Below :
For additional information on the impact of COVID on university activities, please consult this page on the York University website.