In light of the ongoing pandemic, the MCI has made the following decisions about our Year Two courses in the coming school year.
- Year Two Fall Term classes (from early September to early December) will be offered online
- All applicants will be required to view the video “Studying Online: Program Expectations“
- The provisional schedule of Year Two classes will be made available to applicants by March 16, 2021
- Additional workshops may be offered on campus for those students who can be in Toronto (subject to directives issued by the Province of Ontario, Toronto Public Health, and York University)
- A decision about the format of Year Two Winter Term classes (from early January to early April) has not yet been made
- We will announce the decision on or before July 6, 2021
- Until then, admitted students should plan to attend classes onsite in Toronto
For additional information on the impact of COVID on university activities, please consult this page on the York University website.