DescriptionGlendon uses York’s Microsoft Office 365 suite to provide a number of tools, including e-mail.
EligibilityUpon employment at Glendon, the following staff are entitled to an Office 365 account:
- Academic staff
- Administrative staff
- Casual staff
- All Glendon email addresses are constructed using the person’s Passport York username followed by @glendon.yorku.ca
- Please note that your username is PassportYorkUsername@yorku.ca. Using your Glendon email address as your username will not work.
- Shared mailboxes are available to groups.
- Office 365 can be accessed online at https://portal.office.com
- The Outlook client will be installed on all University-owned staff and faculty computers
- Office 365 accounts are disabled when a person is no longer employed at York
How to request the serviceOffice 365 accounts are created automatically upon employment at Glendon and once your Passport York account has been created. Please note that by default users get an @yorku.ca email address. To request it to be changed to an @glendon.yorku.ca please send a request to email@example.com.
OtherFor more information, please visit the http://office365.info.yorku.ca/.
SupportGlendon ITS Helpdesk: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 416-487-6700
last updated: 2015-05-06 17:06:18