DescriptionAll labs and classrooms have computers preloaded with software. Faculty members who need specific software for teaching purposes can make a request to have the software installed in the labs and classrooms.
How to request the serviceAll requests should be sent to helpdesk – firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy sent to your departmental director. The following information has to be included in your request:
- The name of the software
- The name of your course
- The name of your department
- The maximum enrollment for the course and
- If you would like your request to be considered for ITS funding please provide a rational for the request.
- Requests must be received by July 15th for the Fall term consideration
- Requests must be received by November 15th for the Winter term consideration
- Requests must be received by March 15th for the Summer terms consideration
CostWhen and where applicable, payments can only made using a York University budget number.
OtherITS centrally collects and installs software used in teaching and obtains the academic discount from software vendors for use in labs and classrooms.
SupportGlendon ITS Helpdesk: Email: email@example.com Phone: 416-487-6700
last updated: 2015-05-12 12:32:52