Glendon’s Conference Travel program is the adjudicated process through which the Faculty disburses the YUFA faculty conference Travel funds (see section 19.29 (c) of the YUFA collective agreement.
- Full-time (tenured/probation appointments) YUFA faculty members affiliated with Glendon may apply to the Conference Travel Fund
- Senior Scholars are eligible to apply for conference travel funds on the same basis as full-time faculty
- CLAs and SRCs will also be considered
- Expenses associated with attending other kinds of scholarly or professional meetings/workshop are eligible.
- CUPE unit II and CUPE Exempt Contract faculty members are not eligible for funding though this program.
- Applicants should be presenting research at the conference or meeting. Expenses associated with simply attending a conference (without any active role) are not eligible.
- The conference or meeting should relate to their field of research
- Travel to the conference location
- Registration fees
- Per diem
- Personal expenses
- Cost of extended layover en route to or from the conference for personal reason
- Expenses for additional days ahead of or beyond the conference dates, except for one day of travel before and after the conference.
Submission and Approval Process
Submit the completed conference travel application form and supporting documents to Research@glendon.yorku.ca at least three (3) weeks prior to the event date obtain the Associate Research and Graduate Studies approval.