Cancel My Request

Instructions for Cancelling a Request or Booking

Cancelling your scheduled test or exams ensures that we continue to provide services to other students who may require accommodations. Students are expected to cancel exams or tests no later than 24 hours before the start time.

Requests or bookings are cancelled online.  To cancel a request or booking you will be required to:

  1. Choose the link “View the history of requests” for the appropriate course.
  2. Click on the “Cancel Request” button for the appropriate request date.
  3. A “Confirmation Required” box will appear with the question “Cancel request are you sure?” Click “Yes” or “No” as appropriate.

You have now correctly cancelled a request, or if there has been a room scheduled at the Alternate Exam Centre for this request, your booking has now been cancelled. Cancelling directly on our website allows 24/7 access with the exact date and time of the cancellation.

Proceed to cancelling your request

Have a question?     

Students are expected to cancel requests or booking for exams or tests online as soon as they are aware that they will not write as requested or scheduled. It is the student’s responsibility to notify the course instructor of a missed exam/test and request permission to reschedule the missed exam/test. If your request to reschedule an exam/test is granted, you must submit a signed Alternate Exam and Test Rescheduling Request Form a minimum of five (5) business days in advance of the rescheduled exam/test date.  The form should be submitted to Student Client Services or submitted electronically through the upload tool on the Ask a Question page. Please note that permission to reschedule is at the discretion of the course instructor and is not guaranteed. The Registrar’s Office will only accept one rescheduling request for any missed exam/test.  If you cancel or “do not show” to write the same exam/test for the same course twice, the Registrar’s Office will not accept additional rescheduling requests for this exam/test.  In this situation, please consult with your counsellor.

View all FAQs