The Financial Document Tracker is a York University system that displays documentation you send to Student Financial Services in support of your financial aid applications, such as those for full-time OSAP, a part-time loan, or the Ontario Tuition Grant.
- These documents could include permanent resident status forms, citizenship papers, marriage certificates, appeal letters, income or course load changes, copies of income tax forms, etc.
- The Financial Document Tracker is also used to display government student loan documents and grant cheques for out-of-province and US students when they are received from those external authorities.
- Check the Financial Document Tracker to see if York University has received your documentation and how long it will take to process. Information is generally posted within two or three weeks from the day it is received.
- Do not send duplicate copies of documentation, as that will delay processing.
- OSAP consent/signature forms are not visible on the Financial Document Tracker. You can check the status of these consent forms on your online OSAP application. After these forms are processed, they will no longer show as required. It takes about two weeks to process these forms after they are received by Glendon.
- Occasionally the consent forms may be processed, but the government requests other supporting documents. It takes about eight to 10 weeks to review and process these documents after they are received by Glendon.