If you are an out-of-province student attending Glendon, and would like to apply for government funding, you will need to apply through your home province. Please click below for information about your government’s financial aid programs, policies and procedures.

If you need assistance filling out your application or have further questions contact us.

If your province mails the documents to York to be released to you, please contact our office for information on how and when these are distributed to students. You may also ask for your province to mail these documents directly to Glendon. If your province mails the documents directly to you bring them in to our office to confirm your registration status and authorize your funds.

For further information on federal funding programs visit the CanLearn website.