Mandatory courses in translation focus on:
- Perfecting your writing skills in your dominant language
- Improving your competence and performance in your second language
- Learning to access documentary resources and evaluate their relevance and quality
- Perfecting research techniques
- Practising translation of general and specialized texts
- Translation theory
Optional courses focus on :
- Audiovisual Translation
- History, Societies and Translation
Our programs are built upon a core curriculum of theoretical and applied courses in translation, with options for minors, certificates, and other elective courses that build your knowledge in additional fields.
For more detailed information about our programs, please visit the Admission Requirements
We can help you choose the program that’s best suited to your interests! Don’t hesitate to contact Véronique Lim (email@example.com) to make an appointment with a faculty member.