- Delivering audio-visual equipment for classes and special events (Projectors, microphones, PA systems etc.)
- Technical support (by telephone and in person) for Glendon faculty, staff and students in both English and French.
- 10-15 hours per week.
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Strong computer skills an asset
- Deliver and pick up computers and equipment to and from special events and offices. Must be able to lift/push/pull/carry up to 20lbs
- Flexible hours
- Work where you study
- Opportunities to learn more about various software and peripherals
- Friendly workplace environment
- All training provided
Send your resume to email@example.com or bring it in person to the helpdesk (York Hall 141) by June 30th 2015