Mental health disabilities include but are not limited to:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders (e.g. OCD, GAD, social phobia, panic attacks, etc.)
Steps to register with accessibility services:
- Download the Mental Health registration package
- Your family physician, psychiatrist or clinical psychologist must fill out the Mental Health registration package
- Make sure that you have read the registration package and that it has been filled out properly
- Complete the Glendon Accessibility Registration Form and upload your registration package directly in the registration form.