Find monthly deadlines and other important Financial and Academic information below.
✔️ Download your tuition tax form and submit your income tax return
- RESOURCE: Enrolment guide
✔️ Apply for government financial aid for the Summer term
- RESOURCE: Summer OSAP
✔️ Update your Summer government financial aid and/or Student Financial Profile apps
✔️ Review your budget (do you have enough resources for your upcoming year?)
- RESOURCE: Financial Planning
- DEEPER DIVE: Academic Tuition Fee Categories
✔️ Check your final SU grades and academic decision
✔️ Check your August bill to confirm the minimum payment due September 10th
DEEPER DIVE: Your student account
✔️ Confirm the course refund deadlines (BEFORE you drop or change courses!)
✔️ Submit your Fall/Winter Student Financial Profile to be considered for awards.
✔️ Make sure you’ve got all the important Fall/Winter session dates and deadlines marked down!
- Undergraduate Important Dates
- Graduate Studies Important Dates
- Course Fee Refund Deadlines
- OSAP Important Dates and Deadlines
✔️ Check your student health plan coverage, opt-out options and deadlines
NOTE: You will see your health plan(s) charged to your online student account
- How are you doing in your courses?
- Did you pay your fees in full?
- Revisit your enrolment plan and budget