Not sure which courses are still available to you? Here is the list!!! Make sure to check your program requirements in the Academic Calendar or Program Checklist (for 1st year students). Reach out to if you need more help.


The Fall/Winter Student Financial Profile (SFP) will open on August 2, 2022. Apply here!

The 2022-2023 OSAP application is now open.  

Visit our FAQ page. You may find your answers there!

Coronavirus Update: Updates on the university’s phased return to the campuses can be found here.

Glendon updates, resources for 21-22 can be found here.

We are back on campus!  Click “Contact Us” for more details.