For information on how to Request an Alternate Exam (For in-person Glendon exams/tests) and to submit your alternate exam/test request, here: 

Student Affairs | Glendon (


Already registered and familiar with how to request an Alternate Exam, you can go directly to the Alternate exam/test form by clicking here:

 online request form


**If you are taking in-person Keele courses and need to be accommodated for in-person exams, you will have to complete your exams at the Keele Alt Exams Centre. Please consult the Keele Alt Exams website.