An advisor will review your file, outline the degree components and provide you with a detailed breakdown of the remaining credits (e.g. 6 more credits in Humanities). A progress report is not an official audit, and it does not replace the rules in the undergraduate calendar – it is a tool to help you plan for your next year of studies.
You can submit a request if you are going into the third or fourth year of your studies.
You can submit a request to have your file reviewed once/academic year. During peak periods (September, January, and March), please anticipate longer than usual wait times.
The advising team receives over 500 requests each year. These reports are fully manual, and are completed on a first-come-first-served basis.  During peak season, requests can take up to a month to process. To ensure you have your report in-hand prior to your fall enrolment access day/time, be sure to submit a request by the end of March.
A Progress Report is not an official audit of your file – it is a course planning tool. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are meeting all program and degree requirements – failure to do so can result in your not graduating on time. If you notice a discrepancy between your understanding of your degree requirements and the report, you are required to flag them to your advisor within one week of receiving the report.

I’m in my first year and want help planning for second year. What should I do?
If you’re in your first year, you are required to attend a mandatory advising session in March in order to plan for second year. At the session, the advising team will teach you how to audit yourself so that you can easily plan your courses year-by-year. If you do not attend the session, you will not be eligible to receive a progress report when planning your third and fourth years of study.

I’m intending on graduating and want confirmation that I am eligible based on the courses in which I am currently enrolled.

To receive official confirmation that you are eligible to graduate based on your enrolments, you must submit an application to graduate. Your file will be audited, and your online student profile will be updated with your eligibility.

Where will my progress report be sent?

The report will be sent to the email address that we have on file for you.

To update your email address, click here.

Request my Progress Report

How do I read my progress report?