Conditions for a Certificate Program
Please refer to the Undergraduate Calendar descriptions for information on the following Certificates.
- Certificate in the Discipline of Teaching English as an International Language
- Certificate in Creative Writing Across Contexts
- Certificate in Refugee and Migration Studies
- Certificate in Law and Social Thought
- Certificate in Sexuality Studies
- Certificate in Spanish/English – English/Spanish Translation
- Certificate in Technical and Professional Communication
- Certificate of Proficiency in Spanish for Business and Professional Communication
- Certificate in Public History
Deadlines and Submission
Students already registered in a Glendon degree program may register in any of the above Certificate programs. Application forms must be submitted to Academic Services, York Hall C102, or scanned an emailed to email@example.com.