The conference is back!
11th Annual Glendon Graduate Student Conference in Translation Studies:
FACING THE FUTURE – TRANSLATION AND TECHNOLOGY
Online, March 26-28, 2021
The Organizing Committee of the 11th Annual Glendon Graduate Student Conference in Translation Studies is pleased to announce the return of the 2020 conference, with some updated content regarding the new challenges that have been raised in light of the current COVID-19 pandemic.
The 2021 version will be conducted entirely online via Zoom and will take place over three days. The keynote address has been scheduled for the first day, while guest lectures have been scheduled for the following days. Translation technology workshops are also being planned.
Student researchers are invited to give 15-minute paper presentations either individually or as part of a panel. Simultaneous interpretation in English, French and Spanish will be available throughout the conference.
For more detailed information, please refer to the call for papers.
2021 Organizing Committee:
- Kelly Akerman – Committee Co-Chair, Communications & Logistics
- Hongyang Ji – Communications
- Babar Khan – Communications
- Maria Medina – Committee Co-Chair & Finances
- Seyedsina Mirarabshahi – Communications & Logistics
- Marwa Soliman – Social Media & Logistics
- Jean-François St-Arnault – Social Media