Registration Dates And Deadlines For All Programs
With the exception of the children’s red cross swim lessons:
|GAC members will receive priority registration dates for each program, for each session. Take advantage of this membership benefit and register early to avoid disappointment!:|
|FOR GAC MEMBERS :||starts Wednesday, September 4th, 2019
Register anytime during office hours.
|FOR NON-MEMBERS:||Fall Session:||starts Friday, September 6th, 2019|
|Winter Session:||starts Wednesday, December 4th, 2019|
|Spring Session:||starts Wednesday, March 18, 2020|
|The cut-off dates for whether a program will run or not will be decided one week before the program is set to begin. If the program is running, registration will remain open up to the start date, space permitting.|
Registration dates for the children’s red cross swim lessons
|PRE-REGISTRATION:||For those enrolled in the current session of classes ONLY (must present a current report card):|
|Winter Session:||Saturday, November 30th, 2019
(after your child has received their report card)
|Spring Session:||Saturday, March 14, 2020|
|FOR GAC MEMBERS:||Fall Session:||starts Wednesday, September 4th, 2019|
|Winter Session:||Monday, November 30, 2019|
|Spring Session:||Monday, March 16, 2020|
|FOR NON-MEMBERS:||Fall Session:||starts Wednesday, September 6th, 2019|
|Winter Session:||Wednesday, December 2nd, 2019|
|Spring Session:||Wednesday, March 18, 2020|
Payment Made Easy
If you are a GAC member, you may register in person or by phone. Please have the program name, session dates and time and your credit card number with expiry date ready.
Five easy ways to pay: cash, debit, cheque (GAC members only), Visa, MasterCard.
If you are not a GAC member and you wish to register for any of the programs listed in this brochure, then you must come into the office and register in person. Once you have filled out our Non-member Registration Form and we have your signature and credit card number on file, you may phone in any future registrations for the remainder of the year.
- The ANNUAL MEMBER rate is a preferred rate and is applicable to those members who hold an annual membership, current at the time of registration and for the duration of the program. The ANNUAL MEMBER rate is also the rate offered to children of York Student members.
- OTHER is the rate that is applicable to monthly members and non-members.
- Prices quoted in this brochure do not include applicable taxes. These will be added at the time of registration.
Cancellations / Refunds
- The Glendon Athletic Club reserves the right to change or modify class dates and times as required. Registered participants will be notified by phone of any such changes.
- All requests for refunds will be subject to a $ 35 administrative fee.
- Refunds will only be issued before the start of the second class of any program; no refunds will be issued after the second class.
- A $ 45 administrative fee will be charged for all returned cheques (NSF) and for all credit card charge backs.
- Full refunds will be issued for any program cancelled by the GAC.
Assumption of Risk
All participants are expected to recognize and accept the inherent risks of their activity. The Glendon Athletic Club and York University do not accept responsibility for injuries sustained by persons participating in our programs or using our club facilities or equipment. Each participant is personally responsible for obtaining and maintaining coverage through the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) and/or agencies or plans.