York alumni who graduated within the last two years are eligible for York University Career Centre services.
You can access your alumni account by using your student number as your Login ID and clicking on Forgot Password.
York Students and Recent Graduates can:
- search for and apply to jobs,
- book appointments and register for events with the Career Centre, and
- get email notifications about upcoming activities that match your selected criteria.
NOTE: To access Glendon specific career services, you must click “Glendon College” on the left-hand side once logged in.
Employers looking to hire York students and recent graduates can:
- post jobs for York students and recent graduates,
- collect application documents and batch résumés for review, and
- post a profile of your organization that students and recent graduates can view when researching employers.
NOTE: Jobs for recent graduates must require no more than two years of experience.