Calling all students and recent graduates!
ARE YOU LOOKING TO:
- Meet employers who are hiring?
- Showcase your skills?
- Clarify your career goals and next steps?
IF SO, COME TO THE GLENDON CAREER FAIR ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27TH, 2024 FROM 1:00 TO 4:00 PM!
Many organizations will be at the event in person to speak with students and recent graduates about job opportunities, career pathways, and bilingual employment.
To register for the career fair:
- First, right-click the calendar event link to open it in a new tab: https://experience.yorku.ca/myAccount/glendon/events_gc.htm
- Next, login by clicking either the “Student Login” or “Alumni Login” option on the screen
- Then, enter your Passport York account information if you are a current student or enter your student number if you are a recent graduate
- Then search for “Glendon College” on the left, click the drop-down menu, then click “Events”
- Lastly, search for the event on the calendar and follow the instructions to register
If you need additional support on how to register for an event, watch the video below: