All assignment help and career help appointments will be delivered remotely. Book an appointment via Experience York. Click the “Students” tab at the top of the page and use your Passport York to login.
If you have any additional questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bring in a copy of your resume, cover letter, and/or the job description you are applying to
- In either English or French, our guides can offer services such as: resume and cover letter critique, job search assistance, LinkedIn profile creation, and job interview preparation
- Our guides do NOT hand out jobs to students, but rather help students apply to jobs and prepare for interviews
- Schedule multiple appointments for the different parts of your job application process
- Ask the employer any questions you have regarding the job description (our guides cannot interpret what the employer wants)
- Remember our guides are not responsible for you being hired
About me: I am a francophone second-year student majoring in French Studies and Concurrent Education and minoring in English Studies. I’m a Glendon Top Scholar, a Peer Mentor with GL Zone, and a music enthusiast. I love fitness, movies, pasta, and hot chocolate! Nothing makes me happier than helping others and connecting with new people 🙂
What I do: I am an Academic Student Success Assistant with the Career and Skills Development Center.
About me: I am in my fourth year of Translation at Glendon, and when I graduate I will have completed my degree across 3 universities, 2 provinces, 2 countries, 6 years, and countless hours of trying to figure out how to complete school work and also learn 3 other new languages at the same time. I love everything – learning, culture, political debates, helping people, singing, period dramas, sushi… contemplating the mysteries of the universe… Oh, and I buy way too many books.
What I do: I am here to take on the challenges of university with you. Whether it’s help with assignments, resumes, or cover letters, you name it, I’ve been there too, and I’ll share what I’ve learned with you to help you succeed.