To book an appointment through Experience York:
- Click on any of the Book an Appointment buttons found throughout the Career and Skills Development Centre website.
2. Login to Experience York: click on Students then Login.
3. Enter your Passport York student login
4. To access the booking module, select Glendon College from your Dashboard.
5. Choose to book an appointment either by Type (reason for booking appointment) or by Provider (schedule specifically with one of our great ambassadors or team members! Don’t know them yet? Meet the team below!
- Please bring in a copy of your resume, cover letter, and/or the job description you are applying to
- In either English or French, our guides can offer services such as: resume and cover letter critique, job search assistance, LinkedIn profile creation, and job interview preparation
- Our guides do NOT hand out jobs to students, but rather help students apply to jobs and prepare for interviews
- Schedule multiple appointments for the different parts of your job application process
- Ask the employer any questions you have regarding the job description (our guides cannot interpret what the employer wants)
- Remember our guides are not responsible for you being hired
About me: I am a francophone second-year student majoring in French Studies and Concurrent Education and minoring in English Studies. I’m a Glendon Top Scholar, a Peer Mentor with GL Zone, and a music enthusiast. I love fitness, movies, pasta, and hot chocolate! Nothing makes me happier than helping others and connecting with new people 🙂
What I do: I am an Academic Student Success Assistant with the Career and Skills Development Center.
About me: I am in my fourth year of Translation at Glendon, and when I graduate I will have completed my degree across 3 universities, 2 provinces, 2 countries, 6 years, and countless hours of trying to figure out how to complete school work and also learn 3 other new languages at the same time. I love everything – learning, culture, political debates, helping people, singing, period dramas, sushi… contemplating the mysteries of the universe… Oh, and I buy way too many books.
What I do: I am here to take on the challenges of university with you. Whether it’s help with assignments, resumes, or cover letters, you name it, I’ve been there too, and I’ll share what I’ve learned with you to help you succeed.