Living in Residence
When you live in residence at Glendon, you’ll enjoy convenient access to classes, support networks, services, and campus activities. Residence also provides you with the opportunity to build lasting friendships with English- and French-speaking students from across Canada and around the world.
- Glendon has two residence buildings: Hilliard and Wood.
- There is an even mix of first-year and upper-year students in residence.
- Over 90% of our rooms are single rooms.
- Co-ed and female-only spaces are available.
- All rooms come equipped with high-speed Internet access. A local area network gives you access to the software applications from the computer labs right in your room.
- Residence dons (upper year students) are on-site to provide support and information.
- The residence meal plan runs on a debit card system in the Glendon Dining Hall as well as on the Keele campus.
- To learn more about Glendon Housing’s response to COVID-19, please visit the Housing Updates webpage.
- eAmbassador Queianna explains what it’s like living on residence at Glendon, from the friends to the food to the foliage.
For more information about residence, visit the Glendon Housing web site.
Looking for an inside scoop into residence life? Check out our eAmbassadors’ take on it, or visit us for a campus tour and see them in person!