The Glendon School of Public and International Affairs maintains exchange agreements with the following four universities:
- Université Laval, Québec — M.A. en affaires publiques
- Sciences-Po, Paris – MA en politiques publiques
- Sciences-Po, Université de Strasbourg – MA en administration publique: Administrations locales et régionales en Europe (ALORE)
- El Colégio de México – Maestría en Ciencia Política
Every year, there are limited openings at each university.
The internal deadline to apply for one-term exchange during the Fall 2020 semester is January 10, 2021.
Graduate students wishing to participate in an exchange, must submit the following information to the program office by email to
- Top 3 Choice – Ranked in order of preference
- Statement of Intent
- Cost of Living Worksheet (PDF)
- Preliminary list of courses to be taken
- Two Academic Letters of Reference (PDF).
All candidates for exchanges are encouraged to book an appointment with the Graduate Program Director, prior to the deadline. Candidates will be selected according to their seriousness of interest, as well as personal and academic fit.
If nominated for an exchange, your application will be sent to the host University for Final Approval. Candidates’ placement at the host university may depend upon space availability.