- One year of CÉGEP — with a minimum of 12 academic courses. (High school-equivalent courses not accepted). Extra courses will be assessed for transfer credit. Applicants with the DEC may be awarded up to one full year of transfer credit.
- Ensure you meet our language requirements.
Program-specific requirements and recommendations
- BSc Biology: Biology 1, Chemistry 1 & 2, and Linear Algebra 1 required; Physics 1 & 2 strongly recommended.
- BA Business Economics & BA Economics: Linear Algebra 1, and Calculus 1 recommended.
- BA Communications: Two English courses coded 603 and two French courses coded 601 required.
- iBA International Studies & BBA Business Administration: Linear Algebra 1 (minimum grade of 70%)required; Calculus 1 required. A strong level of French is highly recommended. Supplementary application required, find out more here.
- BA Mathematics: Linear Algebra 1 required; Calculus 1 recommended.
- BSc Psychology: Senior-level Math, and Chemistry 1 & 2 or Physics 1 & 2 required.
- Two English courses coded 603 or two French courses coded 601.
These are minimum requirements only. Admission is not guaranteed and all requirements are subject to change. Recommended courses will help you with your studies, but we do not automatically look for them when we assess your application for admission and scholarships.
These application requirements apply to all programs, except:
If you have a diagnosed disability
If you have a diagnosed physical, learning, or psychiatric disability, we strongly encourage you to identify yourself during the admissions process. Even if your circumstances don’t impact your admissibility to Glendon (in other words you meet our admission requirements), we want to make sure you know about the support services we have in place. In no way will identifying yourself be a disadvantage to you. More information >>
Which application form to use:
What to send with your application:
Be sure to send all required documents as soon as you apply.
Please have your school fax your transcript to Admissions at 416-487-6737 by the deadline. Also, have your official final results sent by mail when they become available.
- Language test results (if required).
Official transcripts must be sent to the Office of Admissions directly from the institution or delivered in an institutionally sealed envelope (that remains unopened).
Please send all required documents to:
Office of Admissions
Bennett Centre for Student Services
3rd Floor Reception
99 Ian Macdonald Blvd
Toronto, ON M3J 1P3
Be sure to send your application before the application deadline.
What happens after you apply
After you apply to Glendon, we’ll keep in touch and you can connect with us at any time. You’ll receive an acknowledgement of your application and a reminder to send all outstanding documents on time.
You can check your application status throughout the process by logging on to MyFile. You’ll need your York reference number to log in.
Offers of admission are conditional upon final grades.